Citronella Essential Oil
Aroma2Go Essential Oils:
- OUR OILS: Aroma2Go Essential Oils are 100% Pure and Natural Therapeutic Grade. There are absolutely NO synthetics, added fragrances, chemicals or bases added in any of our essential oils or blends. You are getting top notch quality in comparison to some of the biggest names in the industry with a vigorous quality control in place.
- CAUTIONS: Everyone has different skin and sensitivities. If you are not familiar with essential oils, there is a website on the bottle you may visit to learn more about them. Keep out of reach of children! If you are pregnant, nursing or under doctors care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas!
- WARRANTY: We stand behind our products and guarantee the freshest oils on the market. We are not paying tiered commissions like other brands; therefore we are able to bring our oils to you at a better price without sacrificing quality! If you are still not completely satisfied, simply return it for a full, no questions asked refund. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Check out the rest of our line of essential oils and exciting essential oil diffusers.
- CITRONELLA: The health benefits of Citronella Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antibacterial, antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, deodorant, diaphoretic, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, insect repellent, stomachic, stimulant, tonic and vermifuge substance.
- HOW TO USE: Due to its antifungal properties, citronella oil is also used to treat insect bites and used for insect repellant. Citronella essential oil is one of the most common oils used in aromatherapy. It is said that as an aromatherapy oil, citronella can help treat and prevent colds, fevers, and headaches. You may also diffuse three to four drops in your favorite diffuser. If you want to apply topically, apply one to two drops with fractionated coconut oil to minimize skin sensitivity