Ravensara Essential Oil
Aroma2Go Essential Oils:
- OUR OILS: Aroma2Go Essential Oils are 100% Pure and Natural Therapeutic Grade. There are absolutely NO synthetics, added fragrances, chemicals or bases added in any of our essential oils or blends. You are getting top notch quality in comparison to some of the biggest names in the industry with a vigorous quality control in place.
- CAUTIONS: Everyone has different skin and sensitivities. If you are not familiar with essential oils, there is a website on the bottle you may visit to learn more about them. Keep out of reach of children! If you are pregnant, nursing or under doctors care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas!
- WARRANTY: We stand behind our products and guarantee the freshest oils on the market. We are not paying tiered commissions like other brands; therefore we are able to bring our oils to you at a better price without sacrificing quality! If you are still not completely satisfied, simply return it for a full, no questions asked refund. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Check out the rest of our line of essential oils and exciting essential oil diffusers.
- RAVENSARA: The analgesic property of Ravensara oil makes it an effective remedy for many types of pain, including toothache, headache, muscular and joint pain, and earaches. The essential oil of Ravensara has been celebrated for centuries due to its relaxing and soothing properties. It is very good at inducing relaxation in cases of tension, stress, anxienty and other nervous and neurological problems. It also calms and soothes nervous afflictions and disorders. Its relaxing effect helps bring healthy and restful sleep to patients suffering from insomia.
- HOW TO USE: Ravensara is immunostimulant, anti-viral and anti-microbial. These properties make it one of the most useful natural cold remedies aromatherapy can offer. Add a few drops of Ravensara to a bath (or a footbath) when you feel a cold coming on – use it on its own or in a blend with Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree or Thyme. Use it in steam inhallations to relieve any respiratory tract infections: colds, sinusitis, coughs and bronchitis – Ravensara is an expectorant and a good choice for both inhalations and chest rubs. Try blending it with other expectorant or decongestant oils such as Eucalyptus, Thyme or Pine.