Recovery Blend Essential Oil
To aid people and animals to recover from the loss of a mate. Also effective when used with animals, or people, that have feel abandoned or been throught the adoption process and are feeling lost.
- Created to help ease the discomfort associated with the loss of a loved one, separation anxiety, or in the case of animals the loss of a stable mate, or recovery from the adoption process.
- Developed and created by a board certified Holistic Health Practitioner to allow for best results and benefits.
- Created using only therapeutic grade Essential Oils to ensure the highest quality and safety.
- Safe to use for humans, dogs, or horses through the use of aromatherapy, diffuser, or direct skin contact.
- Packaged in 10ml (1/3 ounce) bottle with dropper for ease of use.
Geranium Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, German Chamomile Essential Oil, and Grapeseed oil. 10 ml Boston bottle w/dropper.
This and all of the Celtic Meadow line of proprietary blended Essential Oils are created using therapeutic grade essential oils and the highest quality carrier oil. Our blends are created at a 2 1/2% factor of Essential Oil to carrier oil; thus making them safe for both skin contact or aromatherapy on humans, horses, or dogs.
New Wave Therapy and Celtic Meadow strongly urge that these as well as any other Essential Oil based product should not be used in any form on felines. The feline immune system and nervous system does not accept Essential Oils in the same manner as in other animals.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the FDA. New Wave Therapy and Celtic Meadow products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.